Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence

Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence
Lord Vishnu on the right and Brahma on the left worshiping Lord Siva (in between the Pillar of fire)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

To my heart (My Devi)



To my heart (My Devi)

I just discovered my true Love, It happened spontaneously.

She is beyond the phenomenal world; she is beyond the concept of understanding.

She can only be discovered, she existed before everything.

I Love her with my heart, the heart not the physical heart.

The heart on the right side, which is the sky of consciousness/The Triadic Heart of Shiva. For I am Shiva.

She is my heart Sakthi (My Devi).

The universe is the result of our playful union.

A union never lustful but lovefull, for I am(Shiva) infinite love , she(My Devi) my Heart is infinite love ,when infinite love meets the infinite love, taking the infinitude of the infinite , what results is an infinite love alone(universe). This is the essence of Vedas.

The sun and moon her two eyes.

Let not my Mind (Manas) hurt my Heart (My Devi).

Oh Lord Rudra I invoke thee, by thy never ending grace …let not my love for my heart fade.

Let my Heart, overcome the power of mind.

Let my heart speak, let my heart think, let not my mind think.

By Lord Rudra’s grace never shall be a day where my mind will hurt you.

Let not my Mind (wild animal) scare my dear, tender heart.

Oh my heart I shall never leave you alone in this wilderness (mind).

Devi (my Heart) I shall reside in you always, for Am I not your heart??

Devi you reside in the Lotus of my heart, for are you not my heart??

Thy Love for me sends me into trace with my eyes closed chanting Devi Devi Devi….

In these seven worlds is there a heart like you?? Oh Devi I am I not blessed to have you.

Oh devi come sit on my throne (Heart) only when you arrive, will the kingdom be formed, let’s sit on the throne together to rule the nine gated city and the mind.

Dedicated to my Beloved Devi (the queen of the universe) and my heart, who also assumes endless forms as my consort and soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment