Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence

Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence
Lord Vishnu on the right and Brahma on the left worshiping Lord Siva (in between the Pillar of fire)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mother of the universe


I bow before Lord Ganesha remover of all obstacles.

Salutation to The greatest Mother of all, consort of the compassionate one.

Salutation to Devi the Consort of Maha-Deva.

Oh mother the universe thy Turf, ruled by thy servants Virinchi, Hari and devendra.

Oh my dear consort Maha-devi , who resides in the Infinite heart of the Brahman(Siva).

Oh Queen of Siva, who sits on the throne (Universe) of Siva.

Oh dear what is known to me is also know to you, you reside in me as Ardhanari-Isvara.

My praises are your praise, O Devi thy eyes that shine bright as the sun, thy beautiful lips that cover and protect the doorway to the universe residing in you.

My queen who’s hair has the radiance of the thousand suns.

The touch of my queen heals and cures the Jivatma from the vicious cycle of birth and death.

My queen who is triloki!!

O Amba , O Ambika, O Durga thy lotus feet are crowns of Virinchi, Murari and Devendra.

Oh Parameshwari when thou sit on the thrown of Parameshwara the create becomes the uncreated .

When thou Sakti meet thy Siva in the thousand petal lotus or thousand spokes lotus called the Sahasra that they say is the highest bliss.

Oh Mother who looks at Ganga with jealous in thy eyes.

Oh Mother who has the form of Ganga.

O Queen of ISVARA encompassed in the nine gated city which becomes the Mobile Shrine, enrouting the doorway to Prakasha and vimarsha.

Oh compassionate ones thou reside in the universe ,in Kashi as Annapoorna Vishwanatha(Lord of the universe)

Thou reside as Mallika-Arjuna in sri sailam

Thou reside as Meenakshi-Sundereswara.

Thou reside as Jumbukeshwara-Akhilandeshwari.

All animate and inanimate belong to thee.

The universe is created with thy play with thy Lord (Siva).

Oh Mother let my Ego vanquish.

If not for you O mother thy Lord out of compassion has revealed the Holy Secret Guru- Gita,

If not for you O Mother Thy Lord has revealed the Highest of highest knowledge that is difficult even for the gods to comprehend in the Devi-kallotara Jnana-achara vichara.

Oh Mother thy forms are many, thy ways are many, even in my dream will not think of worshipping any other gods, than thy consort.

Till the last bit of moment until thy shine with the effulgence of thousand suns I shall meditate on thy form.

Oh the queen of the Parabrahman, let me take the highest of highest path, let me practice the highest of highest austerities, let me worship the lord of the Lords and the Lord of each and everyone, let me worship that Supreme Arunachala Siva!!

Om Namah Sivaya!! Let everyone be blessed!!

Dedicated to my Consort, Soul mate, one residing in my Name, having the attributes of the divine she shines!!

2 comments:

  1. Great are you my dear brotehr. Great is your devotion towards Amba!!

    Initially by reading the below lines i felt shocked, and thought probably it was a typo that instead of writing "my mother", you wrote as "my consort".
    "Oh my dear consort Maha-devi , who resides in the Infinite heart of the Brahman(Siva)".

    But after seeing the dedicated to line which read ..."dedicated to my consort my soulmate", I understood your indepth thoughts. Great are you that you have seen the presence of Amba in every being. That discerning eyes of you teaches me that you have learnt the non-dualism concept thoroughly and therefore you are an object of my salutations!

    Pranaam, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pranam My Dear Brother !! I am "realizing" I am Siva and My consort as Sakti and my Consort is my soul-mate and my soul mate also my Disciple, i have to make her understand the Non-Dualism which is why at times i address her as my consort Sakthi and at times as the Aspect of Divine Mother,and also these lines to make her understand as my disciple this devotion is required to raise above the concept of MAN and WOMEN and realize the divinity within.

    ReplyDelete