Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence

Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence
Lord Vishnu on the right and Brahma on the left worshiping Lord Siva (in between the Pillar of fire)

Monday, September 19, 2011

To my Father the timeless and mysterious Hill



There stands my father hill at the heart of the universe.

At my father’s feet resides my Preceptor(Maharishi Ramana)

My brother Ganesha I invoke the foremost, the Lord of all beings.

Thy duality is culminated when I submit to thy rule; my father who assumes many forms and shapes resides at the feet of the Hill as my preceptor.

O Isvara who in the form of the hill deludes each and every one.

O Maheswara who in the form of the hill deluded gods like Brahma and Vishnu.

O Siva thy ways are mysterious, for Siva only knows Siva.

How can jiva (Ego associated) know Siva?

Siva is the Hill; the hill is the Atman of the universe.

Kashi is my Father’s resort on earth, while Aruna Mountain is my father himself.

My father, O lord O Shankara what is more calming and culminating my mind than thy form as a timeless and ancient hill.

O primordial Lord, the ancient one that existed before everything and will exists after everything.

They say thou fostered and continue to foster the Siddhas (magical beings) Gandharvas , Gods and sages who appear invisible to human sight.

If so then O lord I do not want to be any magical being or a God, instead grant me the highest of liberation that even Brahma and Vishnu cannot easily get.

O Lord Thou art the seeker seeking and the seeking for.

When will you dawn in me Cidananda rupa “Siva” Sivoham ! Sivoham!

O lord I don’t seek thee to perform miracles or magic of rising the dead or doing anything instead seek for Mukthi grant me bliss , everlasting bliss O Siva !!

O Satchitananda Rupa!!! Sivaya Brahmaney,Sivaya Paramatmaney,Sivaya Guravey,Sivaya Sakala Nishkala , Namah Sivaya!!

1 comment: