Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence

Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence
Lord Vishnu on the right and Brahma on the left worshiping Lord Siva (in between the Pillar of fire)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

SivaPada akshara Mala


My garland of words, to the Lotus feet of my Lord...

O shambo (happiness) I am hurt, I feel low

I shall approach no one to share!!

Thou art my friend, thou art everything to me.

The world is pain, everywhere is pain.

Everything hurts me now my lord, except thou and thy greatness!!

As I walk every step to get to thee, I am learning!!

For at times I am in Maya and I know I am in.

For I ask my Mother to help me,

Oh parents(Siva and Sakti) you are my teachers who are timelessly present in my heart,

I shall approach no guru,

And I have no hatred to anyone,

For both shall teach me everything

Give me the ability to destroy my gunas that are binding me!!

For I am Siva!! Let my most loved ones Karthikeya and Ganesha help me!!

Let me practice austerities,

I have surrendered unto thee this lotus Heart of mine

To your ever blooming Lotus feet.

Oh lord I shall live no more,

The day I have completely realised, take me away...

Oh Shambo !! thou art happiness itself

Vishnu and Brahma are of thy nature ,

Thou art Vishnu ..any one praying Vishnu gets to happiness(Shambo)

For thou art happiness .

All gods are the paths to Shambo ..

Oh the great one when will thy help me unite with thee

For I can’t wait to.

5 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful and realistic the way you have poured out your heart. I'm sure Lord Shiva would reciprocate to your yearnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This touched my heart. After reading your blog i feel, YOU and I share a common bond. A bond of common thinking. I too consider Shiva-Parvati as my parents and Kartikeya and Kanesha as my Brothers. Dude, your prayers are heard by our parents and i know that they are working to get you salvation in their lap.
    I'm also trying for the same..and hopefully we both will meet in kailash in the lap of our mother Parvati.....May lord Shiva and Mata Parvati Bless you...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very happy to hear from you,yes we should , not all get an inclination to Our parents !! we should free ourselves,the devotion to our parents is continuing from our previous lives, which was unfinshed,now its time to complete it and become one with our beloved ,the almighty Lord Siva !!!
    Satyam Sivam Advaitham!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish u could give me ur email address. and yes in times of solitude i seek god more or infact a friend more often than not to assure me solace, calm and happiness. staying away from loved ones makes one sad but not gettin a response may even lead to the loss of life. the lord is my shepard there is nothing i shall want but yes lord i shall obey wat thee has for me. so bro how are you and do mail me on sujaymerwyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete