Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence

Lord Vishnu and Brahma in reverence
Lord Vishnu on the right and Brahma on the left worshiping Lord Siva (in between the Pillar of fire)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I offer my Hara to Hara (Garland or Words to my love)

Oh Shambo why does Marriage become such an obligation

For the world knows not the affair we have, I have given my Lotus Heart to thee

What else do I give that Poor women??

What else is left to give?

If anything left to give, so she shall have it ?

Let her take my body

Let her take all that I have

But ask not for the place in my heart!

For I have given thee !! And there is no place for Second

Oh Siva be my bride,for indeed you are my Love!!

Everlasting Love are we!! Ever auspicious are we together

For you are with me everywhere in all times

This is Siva! That is Siva! That also is Siva!!

Everything is Siva! Everywhere is Siva!!

In my heart is thy seat, for the world knows not this!!

What according to them is Marriage? Then

Oh my Love Shambo Siva Hara come be my bride

Take me to thee with thy glory and greatness

Make our journey ease! Make me one wit thee soon

Let my Mother rejoice by our wedding!!

I have surrendered myself to thee

O Lord of the meeting Rivers, let me merge in thee

For ever we are together O Hara let my Love be strong!

Let everyone be blessed!!

Om Namah Sivaya !! Sivaya Brahmaney Namaha…

1 comment:

  1. Good one. A passage from Śiva, the erotic ascetic By Wendy Doniger O'Flaherty, Wendy Doniger on the conflict between asceticism and married life.
    May the Shambu's(Shiva)customary prayer to twilight bless you, a prayer wherein his hands deceive his wife, folding in imitation of the closing lotus as if to say, "See, Goddess, as the sky grows red these lotuses that would have matched your face have come to this"

    ReplyDelete